Vision: Grounded in Christian tradition, to work collaboratively beyond our boundaries, to strengthen families, faith groups, and organizations for sustained community impact.
- To facilitate internal capacity building of individuals, faith groups, organizations
- To catalyze sustained participation in community
- To bridge justice, spiritual formation, leadership development and community partnerships
- All persons have value and worth.
- Love is the basis for all being and doing.
- We have an individual and a collective responsibility to act for the common good.
- We embrace restoration and transformation with openness, inclusiveness and flexibility.
- We support a holistic, systems approach that requires mutual respect, teamwork and interdependence.
Linking: We exist to assist denominations, governing bodies and congregations in linking:
- Being with Doing or Increasing Vitality
- Personal Faith with Responsibility in Community